Graphic & Visual Design Internship
The Mansfield/Richland County Convention & Visitors Bureau is an independent, not-for-profit organization created to promote travel and tourism to the area. The Bureau is committed to promoting the area’s facilities, attractions and events as a destination for visitors, resulting in increased business activity and the improved quality of life for Richland County.
The candidate will have the chance to work in a fun and fast paced Convention & Visitor’s Bureau learning many facets of the tourism industry. Intern will assist in such projects, but not limited to:
- Create and design various marketing pieces for print and web
- Create, design and maintain website pages
- Create theme page header images for website
- Resize images and slideshow images for website
- Format e-newsletters
- Possibly take photos and video
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Major in Graphic Design, Visual Media or other applicable courses of study or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a professional attitude with good phone etiquette
- Team player, resourceful, proactive and detail oriented
- Knowledgeable of Photoshop preferred but not required
Internships Available: One or more Internships available any time throughout the year.
Number of Weeks: Flexible (based on school schedule/projects or school requirements).
Hours: Prefer a minimum of 10 hours per week (flexible hours and days).
Interested candidates should submit a resume to:
Mail to: Mansfield & Richland County CVB
ATTN: Amber Dobbins
124 North Main Street
Mansfield, Ohio 44902
Phone: 419-525-1300 x.27
or E-mail: adobbins@MansfieldTourism.com