First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, October 4, 2013
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
October First Friday Shop Hop
For more than ten years, downtown merchants have played host on the first Friday of each month! Enjoy drink and dinner specials, indoor and outdoor entertainment and much, much more!!
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Artspace--Artist's Night Out with hors d'oeuvres
- City Grille and Bar--Prime rib dinner special
- Element of Art Studio/Gallery--Featured artist Esther Schnable from 5:00pm to 8:00pm, as well as live performances by Pioneer Career Center Performers from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Main Street Books--The "Dude, Where's My Dirndl?" Poetry & Prose Extravaganza beginning at 8:00pm
- Martini's On Main--last patio event of the summer beginning at 7:30pm with S'yVelt featuring The Trio
- Relax, It's Just Coffee--Whether it's poetry, stand-up comedy, singing, rapping, beatbox or a cappella, this is the place to show it off. Open mic night begins at 7:00pm, signups at 6:00pm.
- Richland Carrousel Park--It's Family Night at, where you can ride, shop, eat and when you're all finished, come back for another ride from 5:00pm until 8:00pm. 5 rides for $2.00.
« Back to Calendar