First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, November 1, 2013
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
November First Friday Shop Hop
For more than ten years, downtown merchants have played host on the first Friday of each month! Enjoy drink and dinner specials, indoor and outdoor entertainment and much, much more!!
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Purchase over $25 at Artspace and be entered to win a $100 gift certificate, winner to be drawn at 7:30pm.
- Refreshments and new-to-you holiday items at Carrousel Antiques, open until 8:00pm.
- Prime rib dinner special at City Grille and Bar with live music by Rockbridge Crossing.
- Featured artist Dotty Cain presents her hand crafted pottery from 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Element of Art Studio/Gallery, as well as live entertainment by jazz and rock musician Josh Hamrick from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Join the Fitness Factory Training Facility as they celebrate their grand opening with drinks and tours from 5:00pm to 9:00pm and 50% off your first month's membership when you join that night.
- Main Street Books hosts Dr. Berra as he discusses his new book "Darwin & His Children: His Other Legacy" from 6:00pm until 8:00pm. Immediately following is the ...Let The Be a Poetry & Prose Extravaganza.
- NEOS Dance Theatre presents "Count...The Legend of Dracula" with shows beginning at 7:30pm and 9:30pm. Includes costume parades, gallery, art painting and live music. Tickets start at $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under. After party begins at 10:30pm.
- Whether it's poetry, stand-up comedy, singing, rapping, beatbox or a cappella, Relax, It's Just Coffee is the place to show it off. Open mic night begins at 6:30pm, signups at 5:00pm. Special performance by Mansfield's own Taj Torrence beginning after 9:00pm.
- It's Family Night at Richland Carrousel Park, where you can ride, shop, eat and when you're all finished, come back for another ride from 5:00pm until 7:00pm. Rides are 5 for $2. Additionally, RCP's new outdoor rope lighting is up and ready to go! Join them as Mayor Theaker "Lights Up the Carrousel" at 7:00pm. Stay and enjoy a free ride in celebration of the new lighting from 7:00pm to 8:00pm.
« Back to Calendar