Ohio Civil War Show
Saturday, May 2, 2015
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
750 N Home Rd
Mansfield, OH 44906
Presented By: Richland County Fair Grounds
The Ohio Civil War Show will be held at the Richland County Fairgrounds May 2nd & 3rd . 7 Buildings with 750 Tables of Military Items, Relics, and Memorabilia from 1785-1945. Buy, Sell,or Trade!
Hours are Sat, May 2, 9am – 5pm & Sun May 3 9am-3pm
Admission $7.00, Children under 12 are free if with adult.
Special Features for 2015
- seven (7) buildings – one gate admission
- food and handicapped facilities
- 30-gun artillery show – indoor/outdoor
- 6-gun battery firing demonstrations
- sutler’s row
- civil war field hospital by the society of civil war surgeons
- period church service sunday morning with period string music
- abe lincoln live presentations
- living history campfire by brigade of american revolution, 8th pennsylvania regiment
- period music by camp chase fife & drums
- 23rd annual civil war veteran’s historical association encampment
- $100 door prize daily
6-gun battery firing demonstration
saturday 11:30a.m. & 2:00p.m.
sunday 11:30a.m. & 1:30p.m.
civil war hospital scenario
saturday 10:30a.m. & 3:00p.m.
sunday 10:30a.m. & 1:00p.m.
fife & drum corp presentation
saturday 9:30a.m. & 1:00p.m. & 4:00p.m.
sunday9:30a.m. & 11:00a.m. & 2:30p.m.
saturday & sunday 12:00 noon
sunday church service
10:00a.m. at the flag pole
« Back to Calendar