First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, August 7, 2015
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
For more than ten years, downtown merchants have played host on the first Friday of each month!
Enjoy drink and dinner specials, indoor and outdoor entertainment and much, much more!!
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Little Buckeye Children's Museum is offering FREE ADMISSION from 5-8pm with a reciept from a downtown merchant that featured on the First Friday Shop Hop map. The reciept must be dated August 7, 2015 to qualify.
- Come enjoy a progressive picnic with some of the merchants downtown! The picnic begins begins at Country Decor & Antiques and moves to Boot Life, Little Bo-Tique, Little Buckeye, and finally Downtown Parlor Market for dessert. (Picnic available while supplies last), 5-8pm
- It's Friday Family Fun Night at the Richland Carrousel Park from 5-8pm! Come ride the carrousel and visit our gift shop. Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2, and everything GIRAFFE related in the gift is 20% off!
- Come see the musical Mary Poppins at the Renaissance Theatre at 8:00pm. Check out mansfieldtickets.com for ticket information.
- Artspace 109's Artist is the Alcove will feature Pam Wurth during this month's Shop Hop
- Join us as we celebrate First Friday at Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5:30-8:00pm. This Friday's Featured Art will be Great Impressions: A Study of the Great Impressionist Artists. Looking for live music to enjoy? Ethan Kool will be playing live at Element of Art throughout the evening!
- Main Street Books is hosting Ohio author, Nancy Christie at 6pm!
« Back to Calendar