The Great Pumpkin Glow
Sunday, October 18, 2015
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enter through the Linden Road Gate
50 N Trimble Road
Mansfield , OH 44906
Presented By: Kingwood Center Gardens
The Great Pumpkin Glow is a fun event for people of all ages. Kingwood’s grounds will be decorated in a Fall Harvest theme. There will be nearly 1,000 carved and lit pumpkins as well as gourds, mums, hay bales, corn stalks, holiday lights and other glowing decorations. Food vendors will be set up in the Trimble Rd. parking lot selling a variety of different things to eat. Guests will also have the option to buy a ticket to ride on a horse drawn hay ride around parts of Kingwood Center Gardens.
Admission to Kingwood Grounds for The Great Pumpkin Glow is just $5 per person, children 6 & under are free.
- Horse-drawn Hayrides ($3), new enchanting route this year.
- Delicious food vendors. We've added more.
- Glowing balloons & glowing wands for sale.
- Face painting, donations appreciated.
- Scarecrow displays and so much more!!!
- They also have some other new additions they can't wait for you to see!
Other Important Event Details:
• Parking for The Great Pumpkin Glow will be at Mansfield Senior High School. Shuttle provided.
• Entrance will be on Linden Road
• Kingwood Center will not be open the days of The Great Pumpkin Glow until the event begins at 5 PM.
• Want to carve a pumpkin to be included in this year's Pumpkin Glow display? Wednesday 10/14, Thursday 10/15 & Friday 10/16 you can come to Kingwood Center's Exhibit Hall from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. free of admission to carve a pumpkin! We will supply the pumpkins and the carving tools, you supply your creativity, talent & inspiration!! What a great way to leave your thumbprint on the enchanting displays! Pumpkins remain the property of Kingwood Center.
« Back to Calendar