First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, March 4, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday-Maple Baltic Porter (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by Jimmy Warner Band, 8:00-11:00pm.
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2!
- Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5:30-8pm for a performance by Richland Newhope Dance Troupe. Tonight's featured artwork is acrylics and clay wall hangings. Catering will be provided by City Garden Cafe.
- Jeff Bell will play in the book loft at Main Street Books for March’s 1st Friday celebration. Don’t miss The Resophonic!
- Looking for more live entertainment? City News will have LUSH performing LIVE tonight!
- Pioneer Performing Arts Academy students will be performing at the new pop up studio, Build 128, located at 128 N. Main St from 5:30 until 8
- Art Space 109 will have a Trunk Show featuring Jean from Weather Vane and their new spring clothing line.
- Little Bo-Tique will have Easter crafts for children and sales on new arrivals!
- The Boot Life and County Décor and Antiques will be open late for first Friday
« Back to Calendar