First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, April 1, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- GRAND OPENING at Urban Barn. Come check it out! 12 South Park Street on the square.
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday- Persephone Honey Blonde with Blueberry (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by Reid Coleman, 8:00-11:00pm.
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2!
- Main Street Books is hosting a Book Talk! Brittany Gibbons (aka, Brittany Herself) is visiting for April’s First Friday, and no, this isn’t an April Fools joke. Her book, Fat Girl Walking, is out in paperback in March. Check out her hilarious, inspiring, empowering website and then come meet her! Books will be available for signing.
- Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5:30-8pm for a live performances and artwork! Deon Taylor, Condrea Webber, and Inspirations Dance Team will perform live from 5:30-7pm. The Twilight Tones are back and will be performing from 7-7:30pm. There will also be an informal Artist Meet and Greet at 5:30pm! Catering will be provided by City Garden Cafe.
- Looking for more live entertainment? City News will have Glad to Be Here performing LIVE tonight!
- Stop by Art Space 109 for pet portraits with artist Jennider Donaly.
- The Boot Life will have fun crafts and snacks for the kids, so stop by and see them!
- What Goes 'Round Thrift Store is hosting a special shopping event featuring spring designer clothes, shoes, and handbags! Free gift with $10 purchase. Light refreshments will be served...You won't want to miss it!
- Rocky Fork Primitives and Gifts is celebrating!! Our Grand Re-Opening at our new location at 29 N.Main St. In downtown Mansfield will be held Friday, April 1st! Sales throughout the store, Refreshments, prize drawing, and a special ribbon cutting ceremony at 4:30 pm!! Also open late for the First Friday Shop Hop
« Back to Calendar