First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, August 5, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday - Undertaker Imperial Red Rye IPA (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by, The Alkis 8:00-11:00pm.
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2!
- Donald Ray Pollock, author of author of the novel "The Devil All the Time" and the story collection "Knockemstiff,", will join Main Street Books for a book talk for June’s First Friday celebration. He will be introducing his newest novel "The Heavenly Table." Pollock’s new novel, is a dark, gritty, electrifying (and, disturbingly, weirdly funny) book that will solidify his place among the best contemporary American authors.
- Little Buckeye Children's Museum will be open extended hours from 5:00-8:00 PM. It's Tie Dye Night! Children can dye a T-shirt and then have a fun evening of playtime at the museum!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO SECURE A SHIRT FOR YOUR CHILD. Please call 419-522-2332 to sign up your little one! This event is: FREE to members or Included in the $8 admission fee for non-members
- Stop by Art Space 109 and see Artist Linda Wilson in the alcove!
- Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5-8pm for a live performances and artwork! Chico's Brother will perform live from 5-8pm. This month's Featured Artwork is: Safari Art and Torn Paper & Ink from 5-8pm. Catering will be provided by City Garden Cafe.
« Back to Calendar