First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, October 7, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday-Ferryman Infusion (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by Holy Rollers, 8:00-11:00pm.
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2! It's also Favorite Halloween Costume Night! Wear your costume and get a prize! Everyone rides for FREE when our mystery guest rides the carrousel...
- Main Street Books will host a book talk with William Shkurti, author of The Ohio State University in the Sixties.
- What Goes Around Thrift Shop has costumes many ranging in price from $2-$3 dollars and will be open at least until 7 pm.
- Element of Art will have live entertainment by Chase Beaire from 5:30 til 8 and new fall and holiday handmade items from Richland County Newhope artist.
- ArtSpace 109 will have a First Friday Double Header: Artist Joyce Kerr in the Alcove & Jean Wyatt's Weather Vane Trunk Show in the Boutique
- Carrousel Antiques has new fall merchandise and will have wine and horderves and open until 8:00pm.
- Don’t forget that the Squirrels Den is open until 8 pm.
- Music returns to City New Suzy’s Smokeroom with 45 Spider starting at 7:00 Rat rods and custom cars from the Highway Hellion Car Club and local auto enthusiasts will be parked outside the store. Costumes are encouraged.
« Back to Calendar