The Great Pumpkin Glow
Sunday, October 16, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enter through the Linden Road Gate
50 N Trimble Road
Mansfield , OH 44906
Presented By: Kingwood Center Gardens
The Award Winning Great Pumpkin Glow returns bigger and better than ever on Saturday, October 15th from 5 to 10 p.m. and Sunday, October 16th from 5 to 9 p.m. at Kingwood Center Gardens! Bring the whole family to see Kingwood’s grounds glowing with a beautiful display at dusk with over a thousand carved and lit pumpkins, glowing balloons, friendly scarecrows, festive gourds, towering corn stalks, and beautiful chrysanthemums.
Admission for The Great Pumpkin Glow:
- At the Gate: $8 per person, children 6 & under are free.
- Advance Tickets Online: $6 per person, children 6 and under free. Online purchasing will close at noon, Saturday, October 15th.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Expanded walking path, which means more pumpkins, more decorations, more GLOW.
- Mansfield/Richland County Public Library will be entertaining young visitors with a fun “cut and tell” activity.
- Also this year we’ll have live music, more vendors, including gourmet cupcakes, metal garden art, and of course glow-in-the dark items.
- Celebrate all year with a 2016 Pumpkin Glow glow-in-the-dark t-shirt - available at the GLOW for just $14. OR, become a member of Kingwood and receive a free t-shirt, AND enjoy all of the other benefits of membership, including free daily admission, free admission to Christmas at Kingwood, and much more!
- Horse-drawn Hayrides ($3)
- Delicious food vendors. We've added more.
- Scarecrow Display Contest
Other Important Event Details:
• Parking for The Great Pumpkin Glow is at: Value City Furniture, Startek, or Mansfield Senior High School via West Park Boulevard. Complimentary shuttle service will be available ONLY at Value City Furniture and Startek. If you park at Mansfield Senior High School, there will be a short walk to the Linden Road Entrance.
• Entrance will be on Linden Road
• Kingwood Center will not be open the days of The Great Pumpkin Glow until the event begins at 5 PM.
• Want to carve a pumpkin to be included in this year's Pumpkin Glow display? Carve a pumpkin on Wednesday Oct 12th, and Thursday October 13th from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. There is no admission charge during these times. Guests who wish to carve a pumpkin should enter Kingwood through the Trimble Road gate and park in the main parking lot. Carved pumpkins remain the property of Kingwood and will be displayed at The Great Pumpkin Glow. Pumpkins and carving supplies will be provided!
« Back to Calendar