First Friday Shop Hop
Friday, November 4, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented By: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
Join us every first Friday beginning at 5:00pm in historic downtown Mansfield for the first Friday Shop Hop. Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the first Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
This month's First Friday Shop Hop includes:
- Come over to Pheonix Brewing Company for First Firkin Friday - Metamorphus: Triple Imperial Stout (Tap at 6pm) and a live performance by Taylor Schlupp, 8:00-11:00pm.
- Join us at the Richland Carrousel Park for Family Fun Night! Ride tickets will be 5 rides for $2!
- Looking for more live entertainment? Come to Element of Art Studio/Gallery from 5-8pm! A performance by Brady Jacquin will be from 5:30-8:00pm. This month's Featured Artwork is Fall Gift Items. Richland Newhope's City Garden Cafe will be catering delicious hors d'oeuvres.
- Main Street Books is excited to announce that Ohio writer James Renner, best known for his true-crime writing, will be giving a book talk at 6pm.
- What Goes Around has costumes many ranging in price from $2-$3 dollars and will be open at least until 7 pm
- ArtSpace 109 will feature artist demonstration of glass and mixed media with Irene Maginniss
- Carrousel Antiques has new fall merchandise and will have refreshments and appetizers and will be open until at least 8:00pm
- Don’t forget that the Squirrels Den is open until 8 pm.
« Back to Calendar