For personal itinerary planning and professional assistance, contact Jodie Snavely, Group Tour Director, jsnavely@DestinationMansfield.com or 800-642-8282 ext. 32.
- Mansfield Profile Ideas your group will love, 2017 events, themed itineraries and tour operator amenities.
- Shawshank Trail Hollywood Tour Escape to Shawshank with 14 authentic filming sites from the movie The Shawshank Redemption. Stand in the same locations as Andy, Red and Warden Norton. Hear behind the scenes stories at the Reformatory, Malabar Farm, Bissman Building, Renaissance Theatre and more! Themed dining, lodging, souvenirs and personal step-on-guide.
- Wine and Ale Sip and sample your way along the Wine & Ale trail, exploring historic buildings, local food, and even some specialty themed wines and brews.
- Garden of Weedin’ Colorful garden tours, Historic Carrousel District shopping, along with greenhouse production tours, a bird walk and a hands-on flower centerpiece program.
- Amber Rays of Autumn Applebutter and jelly factory tour, homemade apple donuts to savor, stunning fall colors, a tractor-drawn wagon ride, shopping for local goodies and an outdoor arts and crafts festival with artist demonstrations, live music and delicious food.
- Haunted Stories Tour of Mansfield Want to know more about Mansfield's haunted locations but scared of the dark? Then try this tour during the day! Many locations have been seen on My Ghost Story and Ghost Hunters TV shows!
- Holiday Festivities & Christmas Cheer
Christmas brings together the area's finest Christmas and holiday events. Lovely decorated homes have a delightful aroma of pine and cranberries; bring home local goodies and top off your trip with a delicious homemade meal!
- Savory Eats & Sweet Treats Hope you're hungry! Local foods, drinks and desserts are what this tour is all about!
- Go Retro! You don’t need to have been raised in the 1950’s to fully enjoy the trends and treats of that simpler time. Mansfield offers up some fun solutions for a trip back to those great, classic times!
- Experience It All Mystery Trip Everything from Ohio's only Biblical wax museum to Kingwood Center and even the Ohio State Reformatory and Bogey and Bacall's wedding site! And you won't go away hungry thanks to AngelWood Hideaway's made-from-scratch delights and Amish style meals at Der Dutchman!