Marketing Check List
Marketing Check List
We're in this together and we're here to help! Here are many FREE and low-cost tools you can use to maximize your membership with the CVB. Make sure you are taking advantage of everything that fits! For a printable version of this, click here.
- Viewed your listing on our website www.MansfieldTourism.com. (Also under Group Travel and Meeting Planners sections if it applies to you).
- Sent NEWEST photos and video to the CVB for advertising, promotional and social media use.
- Read “The Traveler” (CVB online newsletter) emailed to you each month to keep current.
- Used key words in your description that fit the niche categories on the CVB website. (Check out the top word searches listed in the online newsletter, “The Traveler”, each month.)
- Submitted up-to-the-minute event details to the CVB for our Calendar of Events.
- Signed up to participate in the “Packages” section for lodging.
- “Like” Facebook pages for: Mansfield/Richland County Convention & Visitors Bureau, The Shawshank Trail and Haunted Mansfield Ohio. The CVB can also “like” you back for cross promotion!
- Advertised on www.MansfieldTourism.com.
- Placed a display ad in the Visitors Guide and taken part in our companion marketing piece, the“Lure Brochure” (123,000 printed).
- Returned your Race Availability and Special Event Form each month so the CVB knows if you have rooms to sell for each event.
- Participated in the LOCAL DEALS program, offering deals online/mobile.
- Participated in the RACE DEALS program, offering discounts & deals for race fans.
- Attended the CVB annual meeting each year (in May).
- Sponsored/donated a door prize to the Annual Meeting to reach CVB members with your message.
- Volunteered as a community ambassador at races, tradeshows or other events.
- Responded to CVB sales leads for meetings and hotel rate requests.
- Submitted business/event listing details to www.DiscoverOhio.com for statewide exposure and checked your listing a regular basis for any updating.
- Displayed our FREE visitor guides at your place to show all the local things to do!
- Added a logo/link to the CVB on your website to help cross promote what the area has to offer!
- Provided copies of your brochure (and menu) to the CVB.
- Submitted items to be used for contests and promotions for additional exposure.